Progressive Thinkers, Changing the Value Game….
What is your business actual worth? How to handle buyer negotiations? How will you know that your potential buyer is well equipped to enter the deal? For any business, selling or buying a business is a time-consuming process that can drag on for years, mostly in complex transactions. At Invexstar, we are a group of professionals committed to transforming the value today so our clients can successfully thrive tomorrow. We have demonstrated our expertise in valuation of a business and it’s underlying assets so you can understand the real value of the investment.
Our deep expertise and well-documented methodologies take into account real options, right controls to mitigate risks, management flexibility, company’s finance and technology infrastructure and other factors that are commonplace in today’s global financial market. This helps avoid errors as well as enhances credibility. We approach each engagement by looking at the current market.
We work with a huge range of clients – from small privately held businesses to financial institutions, Fortune 500 and Eurotop 100 companies across all industries.
Invexstar Financials – we use holistic aprroach in building business valuation model, so that you get accurate valuation of your business.
1. Audit Support: We provide end-to-end solutions for our clients before, during and after audits. Our team covers everything from security policies to risk management.
2. Transaction Advisory: Utilize our services to manage your capital today so you can gain value tomorrow. Our team of analysts advises strategies to invest, optimize or raise capital effectively.
3. Capital Asset Advisory: Create a super investment portfolio based on different combinations of funds. Our professional advisors will help you identify top holdings over the last three years.
4. Intangible Asset Valuation: Recognize the assets that have economic benefit, and provide a valuable framework that leads to improved acquisition accounting transparency.
5. Private Equity and Structured Finance: We provide the valuation for market investments, coordinate with legal review portions, conduct interviews with the management team and provide comparability rationale to deliver a more structured finance mechanism.
6. Tax Advisory: Our experts will help you navigate the baffling changes taking place in taxation laws and regulations with value enhancing advice related to statutory tax compliances, tax saving techniques, tax restructuring valuation and other impacts of taxation on your business.
7. Startup Valuations: Our team provides startup valuation services based more on the product/services’ qualitative attributes as compared to the traditional quantitative attributes such as discounting free cash flows or P/E comparables. Because of a high amount of risk associated with startups and often little or no revenues, finding the true intrinsic value of a startup is a challenge we often love to undertake.
8. Key Indicator Reports: Invexstar can prepare key indicator reports that help in evaluating business using financial models that feature relevant parameters such as historical data, forecasting data or any other company-specific data.
9. Intellectual Property Assessment: Our experts can assess the quality or value of intangible creations of human intellect that includes trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, publicity rights and moral rights amongst others.
Why Choose Us
1. Strong Skill-Sets: Nobody likes surprises in businesses especially when it comes to penalties and fines. Our experienced savvy team will ensure that your valuations are compliant with laws so that no surprises spring up in the form of heavy penalties and fines.
2. Targeted Solutions: We just don’t deliver reports, we provide targeted solutions to help you make profitable decisions. Our solutions are aligned with your goals and invested in your success.
3. Clear Communication: Feel confident that your thoughts are heard. We listen to understand and based on that we give our advice in a simple and concise way. Our reports are structured to help you achieve the objectives that matter.
4. Integrity: We are direct, fair and transparent in our business dealings. We encourage diversity in the ecosystem and respect the point of view of others.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.