Minimise Risks, Maximise Profitability
The global corporate finance landscape is evolving continuously. Corporates are always looking for effective strategies to maximize revenue generation and expand their market share. Apart from these, professionals also need expert guidance in matters related to tax regulations, fundraising, acquisitions, disposals, flotations or equity or any other legal hassles, to maintain their business objectives and balance risks.
Invexstar provides quality corporate financial support services through a deep understanding of the client’s business model and ensuring that business decisions taken are aligned with overall strategy and integration planning.
With a list of clients ranging from technology, healthcare, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing, energy, and media, we are committed to providing you with cost-effective and timely services. Thereby, taking the load off you so you can focus on core business operations and serve your customers better.
1. Peer Analysis: Our team of financial analysts is trained to help you identify potential buyers/targets and provide industry benchmarking through the recent M&A transaction reports and analysis of your company’s major competitors.
2. Industry Trends and Technology Updates: We keep you abreast with latest industry trends and technology related news with the specialized reports that we create for you. These reports are based on industry benchmarks.
3. Data Management: We know how to deal with a lot of data. Our team will take care of database consolidation and conversion, as well as regular database updates as a part of our due diligence services.
4. Legal and Tax Updates: We provide regular updates and analyses of key tax changes and developments, as well as help you implement solutions to avoid future risks.
5. Finance Sourcing: Our experts will help you identify new sources of corporate financing and provide a detailed and comparative analysis of all the potential lenders.
6. Equity Capital Markets: We can also help you with pre-IPO analysis, event-based newsletters, stock price analysis, equity analysis and market forecasts ensuring adequate profitability.
7. Cash Management: We support you by handling summaries of cash transaction as well as cost comparison while utilizing proven statistical tools.
8. Developing Presentations: We can help you clearly communicate your vision with potential buyers with our professionally designed management presentations, pitch books, and confidential reports.
9. Competition Tracking: Stay ahead of your competitors with our specialized financial modeling services that include mergers, discounted cash flow, IPOs, buyouts, asset evaluation and sensitivity & synergy analysis, etc.
10. Project Finance: We provide essential advice on feasibility and viability of various finance mechanisms for both public and private projects. Our financial experts provide detailed research inputs on various aspects of public finance which you can use to select the best source of funding.
Why Choose Us
1. Global Delivery Framework: Our highly skilled team of financial experts bring you deep industry expertise at an economic cost to help you achieve higher financial goals.
2. One-stop Solution: We eliminate the need to contact multiple vendors or managers for different financial services. Invexstar is a one-stop solution for all your finance related dilemmas.
3. No Language Barrier: We can deliver reports, analyze data and create presentations in the language of your choice which will help you to operate in any part of the world.
4. Highest Quality, Flexible Pricing: We keep ourselves updated on latest tools and technologies to serve our clients at a cost-effective price. We also work with flexible pricing models that are based on specific requirements.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.