Delivering Thoughtful, Pragmatic Financial Solutions...
With a rapid pace of change in the global financial market, it can be taxing for a company to keep a track of every asset, liability, revenue, and expense line item. Perhaps, financial analysis plays a vital role in solving many economic and business problems
At Invexstar, we specialize in delivering cutting-edge analytical review and risk assessment. We are committed to help clients solve complex economic problems by applying innovative, rigorous, and empirical strategies on a wide range of matters.
We bring together the best people to work. Our team of analysts has demonstrated their skill and expertise to provide you with a valuable return on your queries. We provide detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis and review of your business to help you and the stakeholders remain focused on growing the company.
We have provided expertise in finance, analytics, and strategy to entrepreneurs, small-medium size businesses, and government agencies in India, USA, UK, Middle-east and Europe. Our experts offer exceptional breadth and depth of expertise to clients helping them innovate and grow, one strategy at a time.
There’s a reason that so many companies have turned to us for their financial analysis needs. We are a highly-trusted financial statement analysis provider. If you contact us today, you can find out why our affordable rates and award winning service are so sought after by companies all over the world. Talk to our ‘analyst on hire’ today to get started.
1. Comparative Financial Statements: A detailed comparison is conducted between financial statements of two or more periods. This analysis provides time perspective that enables clients to review the operational performance and to take necessary decisions
2. Statement of changes in working capital: Our analysts extract the information relating to working capital between two financial periods. The cumulative effect of all current asset and liabilities is captured on the cash flow statement.
3. Common size balance sheets: We provide a vertical presentation of financial information converting the whole Balance Sheet into percentage form.
4. Trend analysis: Financial Statement of various periods are analyzed and the comparison is made to determine the whether the financial health of the company is trending upward or downward.
5. Ratio Analysis: Ratio analysis calculates business concerns in comparison to the industry average. It highlights the KPIs such as liquidity, solvency, and profitability of a business entity.
Why Choose Us
1. Graphing Excellence: Visualize the forecasts and financial plans of the company with easy-to-understand color-coded graphs. We develop the powerful presentations to tell the story.
2. Unparalleled Accuracy: Accurate and timely financial reports are critical for analyzing business performance. It is the only intelligent way of making good business decisions.
3. Keep you Updated: Weekly, monthly, and yearly review and assessment of a company’s internal control framework which is critical to ensure effective operations.
4. Confidentiality, Guaranteed!: We do extra care pertaining to confidentiality of your assets so that we can prove ourselves a loyal and responsible partners to work with.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.