Visualize your Data, Discover Insights and Foresights!
Finance is all about numbers. But with increasing pressure of data analysis, it’s getting difficult for organizations of all kinds and sizes to decipher these numbers. Presenting financial facts in a clear, concise and meaningful manner is critical for organizations to determine whether they are heading on the right path or not. With the emergence of specialized data visualization tools, organizations are adopting more visual reporting practice. Financial data visualization experts at InvexStar can help organizations make the transition to visual reporting; enabling decision making that is less complex and more collaborative.
At Invexstar, we leverage our expertise and diverse data sources to ensure that you get your business insights in a transparent and intuitive form. We’ve invested years of research to discover unique techniques to capture a massive amount of data and process the same across devices and platform. By leveraging best-in-class data visualization tools and software we can present a large number of data in a format that can allow users to immediately track goal achievement, spot trends, identify outliers and compare the performance of different products.
At Invexstar Financials, we make financial data visualization a simple, seamless process by creating reliable reports and presentations that help organizations get their point across even to the non-statistical target audience. Contact us via our online form, and we’ll set up a call to discuss your specific needs.
1. Temporal Data Visualization: Most ideal for linear one-dimensional visualizations such as forecasting, anomaly detection reports etc., Temporal Data Visualization technique provides important time series data spaced at uniform time intervals.
2. Reporting & Storytelling: Our experts analyze the current reporting structure, identify the scope for improvements and fix with specific metrics, to meet the organization’s reporting needs.
3. Integration and Implementation: We integrate and implement data visualization tools to help clients consume the information in a visually appealing manner.
4. Data Reporting: We help companies translate their data into actionable insights and create reports that help them stay ahead of the competition.
5. Statistical Data Visualization: Covers most statistical charts and graphs such as Pie Charts, Histograms, and Scatter Plots. We also utilize visual metaphors that can be used to represent multidimensional data elements including numerical and statistical data.
6. Hierarchical Data Visualization: Our experts leverage Hierarchical Data Visualization technique to visualize how data or objects are ranked in an organization or system. This technique utilizes Ring Charts, Dendrograms and Tree Diagrams.
7. Network Data Visualization: An important tool in the armory, Network Data Visualization technique represents relationships between different data sets and to gain insights into the real world that influence the business. This is especially helpful for clients who require exhaustive sociograms to develop their marketing strategies.
8. 3D Data Visualization: If the numbers are too big and complex to be visualized, we utilize 3D visualization technique to analyze and manage your data.
Why Choose Us
1. Masters in the Craft: We have mastered the craft of Data Visualization for many years. We understand your complex data and build an impeccable visualization product that meets the goal of the organization.
2. Cost Effective and Fast: We are determined to deliver highly cost-effective services with extremely fast turnaround times
3. Speedy Comprehension of Information: We work with many global companies across a range of sectors. This exposure has helped us understand the client’s data visualization needs faster and more easily.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.