An accurate view of the market risks you can see as well as the ones you can’t..
In today’s volatile climate, organizations of all kinds and sizes are looking for robust financial risk management frameworks that not only satisfy compliance demands but also contribute to enhanced performance. Invexstar’s Financial Risk Analysts work with SMEs, financial institutions and other corporate clients across multiple asset types and segmentation.
Our team of professionals offers a wide range of unbiased & transparent risk analysis that includes advising on risks, financial engineering, and the management of assets, capital, treasury, and commodity risk.
We help startups, financial institutions, insurance companies, asset managers hedge fund managers, and corporates identify, assess, manage, and minimize the risks they face.
Contact Us today and receive a customized consultation from Invexstar Financials’ research and analysis experts!
1. Market Risk Analysis: The team combines their skills and expertise to assist you with the creation, execution, and review of integrated frameworks for the identification, monitoring and mitigation of risk exposure such as equity, assets, commodity, and interest rates from all sources.
2. Liquidity Risk Analysis: Our cross-functional resource model focuses on delivering strategic, actionable recommendations to unwind a position and generate possible profits in a timely and efficient manner. Financial analysts working on your project will compare short-term liabilities and liquid assets listed on the company’s financial statements.
3. Operational Risk Analysis: Checklist for operational risk analysis and management extends to monitoring, assessment, and mitigation of risks related to technical failures, mismanagement, infrastructure and incorrect implementation of business models. Our consultants keep you up-to-date on problems that have happened to other organizations of similar nature, allowing you to take a more proactive approach.
4. Credit Risk Analysis: Our team focuses on assisting clients with credit risk identification, analysis, management, and reporting. We gather financial data about the applicant to paint a big picture of whether a business is worthy of being extended credit. Some of this data includes income, cash flow, repayment histories, and buying patterns.
5. Legal Risk Analysis: The Regulatory Compliance experts work to help you meet the regulatory and compliance obligations by assisting with the design of effective, flexible and robust compliance programs that are designed to address challenges related to risk tolerance, technology, and operational model requirements.
Why Choose Us
1. Easy, on Demand Risk Analytics: Access to on-demand Standardized comparison report, customized reports and other impromptu queries to target your specific needs.
2. Multifaceted Knowledge: Armed with a multifaceted knowledge base, our experts help you identify relative risk in your portfolio and formulate business strategy linked to the line of business growth.
3. Bespoke Solutions: Our experience and expertise in the field make us adept at developing customized financial risk analysis solutions to fit clients specific needs.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.