No Guesswork... Only Success!
In today’s volatile financial market, both buy-side and sell-side institutions are looking for smarter ways to accelerate their speed of response to the market changes. Most importantly, they are looking to create maximum value for their stakeholders with cost-effective strategies.
Our investment analysts troubleshoot the challenges and excavate wealth opportunities that propel high ROI. In order to achieve these objectives, extensive research needs to be conducted to determine the efficacy of the investment.
At Invexstar, we combine our years of experience with investment analysis capabilities and state-of-the-art methodologies to help companies make effective investment decisions. We can assist private equity firms in evaluating investment opportunities, institutional investors to discover new investment portfolios, buy-side firms to generate alpha and sell-side firms to maintain their profit levels in the turbulent market condition- thereby, moving up the value chain consistently.
Invexstar is a trusted research partner to some of the fortune 500 companies. Over the years we have worked with a diverse range of clients in India, USA, UK, Europe and Middle-east spanning entrepreneurs, private equity firms, research firms, corporate development, investment banks, hedge fund managers, wealth & asset management firms and more.
1. Equity Research: Analyze company’s financials, forecast financial modeling and produce recommendation reports on whether to buy, hold or sell a particular investment.
2. Financial Models & Valuation: Construct and analyze future financial performance with relevant financial parameters. Financial Models help build transparent business valuation model that make invest-decision making the process faster.
3. Commodities Research: In-depth research on commodities to enable companies to outline exhaustive strategies that facilitate effective investment decisions.
4. Fixed Income and Credit Research: Credit analysts utilize rigorous bottom-up techniques across credit quality spectrum to construct an optimal portfolio for risk tolerance. We focus on the potential for total return while being well compensated for the risks taken.
5. Due Diligence Research: Our experts carry out a multi-faceted process of due diligence using their networks and research skills to ensure accuracy in potential investment opportunities. We tackle the issues such as performance outlook, industry structure, regulatory environment, and macroeconomic influences to inform decisions that can dramatically affect your financial bottom line.
6. Market Data Analysis: We do a detailed analysis of trends and growth in the current market to help you strategize better for future markets. We work with qualitative data, quantitative data or a mix of both to assemble macroeconomic forecasts needed for accurate M&A analysis.
7. Risk and Compliance: Build on our deep understanding of regulatory requirements, capital planning, and risk analytics, our compliance officers are equipped to help firms efficiently identify, assess, control, and avoid default risks by using various methodologies.
Why Choose Us
1. Engage with Experts: Access the team of research consultants with a strong finance background and deep understanding of market dynamics.
2. Global Experience: Analysts with global market exposure having research over 2000 stocks across 60+ sectors and assisted over 3000 transactions.
3. Support Across Lifecycle: Highly scalable investment consultancy models utilizing robust processes across the client engagement lifecycle – from understanding the project to onboarding and final delivery.
4. Always, Customized: We work closely with our clients to deliver tailor-made research solutions to meet their specific needs. Hence, ensuring the highest level of service from our research teams.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.