Invest Wisely, Move Strategically….
Investment banks, asset and wealth management firms, private equity firms, commercial banks, corporations, consulting firms and insurance companies to name a few are always looking for effective ways to reduce costs while increasing their ROI. Apart from this, the new regulations have put the future of sell-side research under scrutiny which also means that now sell-side firms must find ways to monetize their research offerings, demonstrate their value, and manage the administrative challenges of distribution. Needless to say, such financial institutions would require to invest in a strong team of analysts to conduct comprehensive research, which can be both time consuming and cost-intensive.
At Invexstar, we provide our clients with accurate, speedy and quality focused sell-side research services, specifically as per each adviser profile
Our Sell-side equity research analysts communicate formally through detailed reports on buy, sell and hold ratings on companies in consideration as well as through less formal direct phone, email and in-person communication to address the challenges which brokers usually find extremely difficult to communicate with buy-side analysts.
We facilitate our clients with an unparalleled regulatory expertise across industry verticals and regions to help them gain a competitive edge in the diverse global markets – where it is imperative to always need to stay ahead of the competitors.
Invexstar Financials has a team of sell-side research experts ready to help you today. Invexstar Financials is a cost-effective global outsourcing partner — we are accustomed to producing high-quality research with fast turnarounds.
1. Company Analysis: We regularly track trends in the corporate debt sector to provide detailed and accurate projections of sell-side company analysis that includes meeting notes, company overview, and earnings reviews and previews
2. Coverage Reports: We develop unparalleled sell side research report that includes event-driven reports, initial coverage modeling, investment thesis analysis, and quarterly coverage updates.
3. Sector Reports: We recognize current intelligence from key market trends and verticals that have the potential to influence an organization’s credit metrics.
4. Thematic Research: We provide a detailed analysis of investment themes and macro themes that are further summarized and presented in attractive presentations.
5. Pitch Book Creation: Get access to tailored made sell side research pitch books specifically developed for the specific audience. These pitch books are supported by easy to understand illustrations, statistics, and graphical representations.
6. Regulatory Reports: Stay compliant with global market standards with our sell side compliance support that includes accounting laws, trading regulations, regulatory changes, among others.
7. Fixed Income Securities Analysis: We support clients with our high quality fixed income security analysis that includes reports on best corporate and government bond picks, credit metric analysis, updates on new interest rate and financial models.
8. Lead Generation Support: We carry out deep-delved research to help our clients identify prospective leads, create marketing strategies, and anticipate the customer needs.
9. Competitor Intelligence: We assess client networks and deliver peerless competitor analysis of products/services offered by sell-side competitors.
10. Information Memorandums: We leverage our experience and expertise to create sell-side information memorandums that include detailed financial projections and investment teasers.
11. Macroeconomic Reports: Our sell-side research reports focused on the macroeconomic elements like interest rates and employment based on both regional and global factors.
Why Choose Us
1. Unbiased Evaluation: Get easy access to the unprejudiced evaluation of credit metrics on a regular or periodic basis.
2. Best-in-class: We have access to the state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest research tools and technologies.
3. Global Exposure: We leverage our global network to generate valuable leads and global analysis of the industries with great expertise.
Pricing & Engagement Options
Flexible hourly pricing methodology for one-time research needs, and dedicated full-time equivalent resource allocation for on-going projects.
Standard quality assurance and defined quality polices to ensure data collection and presentation accuracy levels are consistent.
Security and Confidentiality
Customer information and project confidentiality secured by Non-disclosure Agreements and project data by workstation security policies.